What type of property can foreigner buy

Foreigners must seek approval for 

  • Vacant land
  • Shophouse with non-commercial component 
  • Landed property
  • Association premises
  • Place of worship 
  • Strata landed house without condominium status
  • Worker's dormitory / servies apartment / boarding house


Foreigners can buy the following without approval 

  • condominium unit 
  • flat unit
  • HDB shophouse 
  • Strata landed house with condominium status
  • Executive condo with more than 10 years from TOP
  • Leasehold estate in landed residential property for a term not exceeding 7 years including any terms granted in option for renewal 
  • Hotel registered under provision of the hotel act
  • shophouse under commercial 
  • commercial and industrial properties

Image gallery